New Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Review

New Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel Review


Contents of New Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel


  1. Aloevera (Ghritkumari) - 90%
  2. Base material - 10%(Permitted Colour)

Hello and Welcome all, This is our first review, I kept getting mail for reviewing this product as Patanjali Products are in great demand among youth.

Experience with Patanjali Aloe vera gel

Aloe Vera gel has become very popular in the recent times and every brand makes aloe vera gel.I have used aloevera gel from a couple of brands but Patanjali aloe vera gel is the best out of them. It is transparent squeezable tube, it contains transparent, little green in color. I used it on my skin, it is very light and like water and best is non sticky. While i massage it gets some time to get inside my skin. It looks sticky but easily absorb able and light. My skin type is oily so it is a great moisturizer for me but i don't think it will work same for the dry skin type.

How I use this Patanjali aloe vera gel

  1. Face pack Mixing:
  2. Dry skin
  3. Dark Circles
  4. Aloe vera face Pack
  5. Detaining face
  6. Blemish control

Pros of Patanjali aloe vera

  1. Price
  2. Packaging 
  3. Many uses
  4. Online Available

Cons of Patanjali aloe vera

  1. Some preservatives and colorants
  2. Does not give too much nourishment to dry skin
Rating for patanjali aloe vera gel- 4.5 on 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eating more fruits, vegetables boosts psychological well-being in just 2 week